Business Pro Designs contacted me with regard to making my website user friendly for Notepads, Android phones and in general, Smart Phone capable. They even went so far as to send me keywords to use in my text on my webpages. That is where it all ended.

They never delivered a product and when trying to contact them, a recorded message says "Nobody is available to take your call at the moment".

This company is BAD NEWS and being based in India, it should come as no surprise.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Businessprodesigns and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Businessprodesigns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Businessprodesigns businessprodesigns website design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Businessprodesigns?

Comments

dying4work
Surat, Gujarat, India #1190265

I will recover your money email me

dying4work@gmail.com