Business Pro Designs contacted me with regard to making my website user friendly for Notepads, Android phones and in general, Smart Phone capable. They even went so far as to send me keywords to use in my text on my webpages. That is where it all ended.

They never delivered a product and when trying to contact them, a recorded message says "Nobody is available to take your call at the moment".

This company is BAD NEWS and being based in India, it should come as no surprise.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Businessprodesigns and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Businessprodesigns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Businessprodesigns businessprodesigns website design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Businessprodesigns?

Comments

dying4work
Surat, Gujarat, India #1190265

I will recover your money email me

dying4work@gmail.com

Getblastednow - Blast Media is far from a scam! Getblastednow "If you are an employee of Blast Media or one of my friends please do not leave any comments. I have been getting death threats by email, text and phone...." Read more Logo Scientist - Complete ***!!!! Logo Scientist "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..." Read more Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Fraudsters - 360 Website Design 360 Website Design "They are into a cheating business related to website building. What they know (Code) they only deliver that and take higher prices than that of the market, after the product..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more